Warranty Process (USA)
Warranty Claim Form
- All Kink products are warranted by Kink to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Kink product only.
- If the Kink product includes a warranty card, it must be returned or registered online within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Kink and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Kink will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
- Please contact Kink with any problems you are having with our product(s), even if you do not think it is covered under this warranty policy. We will do our best to take care of any issue you are having with our products.
- One (1) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, cracks and defective or malfunctioning parts. Complete bikes are designed for different level riders, therefore the technology and components used may vary between models. We offer this warranty to assure you we stand behind all of our products and that they are built with the best materials and workmanship possible.
- Regardless of the place of purchase, your bike must be assembled by a qualified bike shop. Assembling a Kink bike yourself, could void all warranty coverage. Your bike will come semi-assembled for shipping only. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding and must be checked over and adjusted by a qualified bike shop. We also strongly recommend that ongoing maintenance and/or upgrades are done by a qualified bike shop.
- Issues that are not covered after being built by a reputable bike shop include; stripped threads and/or rounded nuts, bent dropouts, bent axles, tires, tubes, grips, minor paint and cosmetic finishes, dents, rider abuse, misuse, neglect, or improper maintenance. The rider is also responsible for purchasing a bike appropriate to their riding level.
- Two (2) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, and cracks. Bends will be handled on a case by case basis. A lifetime crash replacement upgrade may be offered for products older than two (2) years. A crash replacement may be an exact or similar product offered at a discounted price.
- Two (2) year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks and cracks.
- Thirty (30) day warranty against manufacturer defects only. This includes parts such as tires, grips, seats, brake cables, brake pads, chains, plastic pedal bodies, and plastic hub guards. These items are designed to have a limited lifespan and are not covered against cracks, breaks, rips, tears or wear.
- Fifteen (15) day warranty against manufacturer defects only (ex. misprints, sewing defects).
- Products that have been claimed under warranty already or replaced with a crash replacement upgrade will only be covered with a thirty (30) day manufacturer defect warranty, and not the full warranty. These items may not be covered a second time, and will be treated on a case by case basis. If you damage a product beyond its original warranty timeframe, you may be eligible to purchase a replacement or upgrade at a discounted price.
- Use Kink products at your own risk. These products have been engineered and manufactured using the best materials and workmanship available and are intended to be used by an experienced bicycle rider. These products are to be installed or assembled by an experienced bicycle mechanic and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing Kink products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product and is responsible for purchasing the correct product(s) for their riding ability.
Warranty Process (USA)
- If you have a broken, defective or malfunctioning Kink product that you believe is covered under our warranty policy, you may submit a claim on our website at www.kinkbmx.com/warranty.
- When submitting a warranty claim, you will be required to provide the following information: Full name, address, email, phone number, product information, place of purchase, proof of purchase, proof of faulty product (photo/video), and a description of claim.
- Once you have submitted the warranty claim, it will be reviewed by the Kink warranty department. The warranty department will then contact you with further instructions.
- After the Kink warranty department has approved your return, you may need to send the defective product back to Kink for inspection. The package must be clearly labeled with ATTN: Warranty.
- Ship the item(s) back via USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx to:
40 Greenleaf St
Rochester, NY 14609
- After Kink examines the product and determines it is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Warrantied products are subject to repair, availability or alternative products deemed more suitable by Kink. The exact color and/or model product is not guaranteed.
- If you live outside of the United States; please contact the Kink distributor in the country where you purchased the Kink product. A full list of international distributors can be found on our website at www.kinkbmx.com.
Warranty Claim Form